With over 35 years of experience, Braemar Steel Buildings designs functional, multi-purpose steel aircraft hangars. Designed with column-free interiors with unlimited lengths, our aircraft hangar steel buildings provide the necessary room to securely store your valuable aviation assets, including private and commercial airplanes, helicopters, gliders, dust croppers, and more. Our steel frames support large spans and heights to create ample clearance for airplanes of all sizes, including wide-open floor space or a T-hangar design. Higher eaves are available to accommodate larger aircrafts and allow for massive doors and multiple door options, including bi-fold, hydraulic, or stack-leaf design.
With the ultimate design flexibility of our pre-engineered steel buildings, you can customize your hangar with overhead cranes or mezzanines or incorporate designated space for offices and maintenance areas. We offer hangar doors in a variety of options and sizes. We can configure them in a multitude of ways to accommodate various hangar door placements to most effectively meet your needs. Finally, with an insulated roof and proper ventilation, we can create the perfect environment to store and protect any aircraft.
Our steel aircraft hangar buildings are functional, attractive, and adaptive that offer the longest lasting service life of any construction material on the market. The framing for our pre-engineered aircraft metal buildings consists completely of manufactured components, in which each framing piece arrives welded, punched, drilled, marked, and ready to assemble. In this case, the faster speed of construction saves both time and money. Our steel buildings provide superior overall building strength and durability to withstand the harsh weather conditions, such as strong winds, heavy snow, thunderstorms and extreme temperatures. Metal aircraft buildings also offer excellent resistance to lightning, fire, corrosion, and daily wear and tear of aviation operations. Steel buildings require less maintenance, which saves you save money over the life of the building by reducing operating, maintenance, and repair costs.
Let Steel Building Canada design an affordable and customizable steel hangar building that can meet all your current needs and future goals. Our steel aircraft hangars are reliable, cost-effective, and extremely durable to ensure long-lasting service life that is a great return on investment.
Benefits of Steel Aircraft Hangars and Buildings
When you partner with Braemar Steel Buildings to create the ideal metal aviation building for your application, there are many benefits and advantages, including:
- Cost Savings—Our prefab steel aviation buildings offer numerous short- and long-term economic advantages. They also reduce loss and damage due to environmental exposure and hazards. Metal buildings provide increased longevity and are virtually trouble and maintenance-free.
- Design Flexibility and Adaptability—Our steel buildings offer superior architectural and design flexibility to meet any aircraft application. We offer numerous customizable design options that offer ease of expansion when more space is required or reconfiguring is necessary to accommodate requirement changes and needs.
- Clear Span Capabilities—Because of the strength of steel framing, our metal building systems offer up to 300 feet of column-free space to accommodate airplanes of all sizes.
- Long-life and Low Maintenance—Steel offers superior strength and durability. Our steel aircraft buildings withstand harsh environments and weather conditions while maintaining its structural integrity for the safety and protection of all valuable aircraft assets. Their low maintenance design translates to cost savings over the long life of your building.
- Speed of Construction—Our steel building kits are quick to assemble. Building components are engineered for your project using our advanced technology and are ready to be installed when they arrive at the construction site. This increases the project’s speed to market and lowers the in-place cost.
- Eco-Friendly, Highly Sustainable Option—Compared to traditional building materials, steel is a highly sustainable option. Also, our buildings are adaptable to energy-efficient insulation systems that allow you to reduce energy costs and provide a stable air environment to protect your invaluable aviation assets.
- Attractive Appearance-We pride ourselves in designing metal buildings that are both attractive and economical. Our building specialists have a wealth of ideas and suggestions to ensure you get a building that meets both your aesthetic and functional needs at an affordable price.
Applications of Steel Aircraft Hangars and Buildings
Braemar Steel Buildings designs aircraft hangar buildings utilized in expansion, rebuilding, or new construction. With extensive customization options, you can design a steel building for a wide variety of aviation applications, including:
- Commercial aircraft storage
- Private plane storage
- Helicopter storage
- Military aircrafts
- Agriculture crop dusters
- Glider storage
- Maintenance and equipment buildings
- Crew quarters
- Shade structures
Advantages of Braemar Steel Buildings
- Fast construction
- Durability and long-lasting service life
- Lower energy costs
- Full compliance with state and local codes and airfield specifications
- Lower maintenance that reduces most of the ownership
- Lower insurance costs
- Attractive appearance
- Design versatility and flexibility
- Eco-friendly and sustainable
Why Choose Braemar Steel Buildings?
With over 35 years of experience, Braemar Steel Buildings is the leader in pre-engineered steel buildings in North America. We are a single-source provider of all your metal building needs, including consultation, planning, designing, construction, and remodeling. Our dedicated team has the expertise to deliver a steel building to meet your exact requirements for any application.
Contact us today to begin your project!