Steel Church Buildings
Braemar Steel Buildings has over 35 years of experience designing steel buildings and facilities that express the unique personality of the church. We understand most churches operate under strict budgets, so we offer multi‑use religious buildings that account for cost, comfort, and ease-of-expansion. Metal church buildings are a more economical and aesthetically pleasing solution to brick and mortar buildings. Our pre-engineered metal church buildings come in the form of prefab manufactured components. Each framing piece arrives welded, punched, drilled, marked, and ready to assemble, which saves your church time and money with much faster speed of construction. As your church’s congregation grows and your building needs change, we can quickly and easily expand your church facility at the fraction of the cost.
We are a longtime supplier of steel church buildings and other religious facilities. Because church buildings require more versatile and multi-functional spaces, a steel building is a great fit for new construction. We can design a durable, affordable, and adaptable metal religious facility that adheres to your unique specifications, so your congregation is both comfortable and safe. Our steel church buildings are functional, attractive, and offer long‑lasting service life. They are virtually no maintenance and easy to clean, which saves you on operating, repair, and maintenance costs. Our steel buildings provide superior overall building strength and durability to withstand harsh weather conditions, such as strong winds, heavy snow, thunderstorms, and extreme temperatures. Also, they offer excellent resistance to lightning, fire, corrosion, and daily wear and tear. Overall, steel church buildings from Braemar Steel Buildings offer a superior return on investment that offers ongoing savings and benefits for your congregation.
Let Braemar Steel Buildings design an affordable and customizable steel building that can meet all your current needs and future goals. Our pre-engineered metal church buildings offer superior return on investment, so you can spend your tithes on more important things than facility maintenance and repair.
Applications of Steel Church Buildings
Every church and congregation have different facility needs. Our pre-engineered metal church buildings are highly customizable and offer the design flexibility to easily adapt to additional needs or expansion. Clear span designs present great opportunities for large, obstruction-free areas and worship areas. We can customize your metal church building or religious facility to include the following features:
- Worship rooms
- Choir rooms
- Event or fellowship hall
- Community center
- Recreational rooms
- Youth center
- Administrative offices
- Welcome centers
Benefits of Steel Church Buildings
Pre-engineered metal buildings offer the best value and smartest solutions for all your church building needs.
- Cost Savings—Our prefab metal church buildings offer numerous short- and long-term economic advantages. They also reduce loss and damage due to environmental exposure and hazards. Metal buildings provide increased longevity and are virtually trouble and maintenance-free.
- Clear Span Capabilities—Clear span capabilities of our steel buildings make them ideal for all church‑related functions and floorplans can be custom designed to meet your congregation’s needs. Because of the strength of steel framing, our metal building systems offer up to 300 feet of column-free space.
- Design Flexibility and Adaptability—Our metal church buildings offer superior architectural and design flexibility to accommodate all your building needs and requirements. We offer numerous customizable design options that offer ease of expansion when more space is required or reconfiguring is necessary to accommodate requirement changes and needs.
- Long-life and Low Maintenance—Steel offers superior strength and durability. Our steel church buildings withstand harsh environments and weather conditions while maintaining its structural integrity for the safety and protection of your congregation. Their low maintenance design translates to cost savings over the long life of your building.
- Speed of Construction—Our pre-engineered metal church building kits are quick and easy to assemble. Building components are engineered for your project using our advanced technology and are ready to be installed when they arrive at the construction site. This increases the project’s speed to market and lowers the in-place cost.
- Eco-Friendly, Highly Sustainable Option—Compared to traditional building materials, steel is a highly sustainable option. Also, our buildings are adaptable to energy-efficient insulation systems that allow you to reduce energy costs and provide a stable and safe air environment.
- Attractive Appearance – We pride ourselves in designing metal buildings that are both attractive and economical. Our building specialists have a wealth of ideas and suggestions to ensure you get a building that meets both your aesthetic and functional needs at an affordable price.
Advantages of Braemar Steel Buildings
- Faster construction
- Durability and long-lasting service life
- Lower energy costs
- Full compliance with state and local codes
- Lower maintenance that reduces most of the ownership
- Lower insurance costs
- Attractive appearance
- Design versatility and flexibility
- Eco-friendly and sustainable
Why Choose Braemar Steel Buildings?
Braemar Steel Buildings is one of the most trusted names in the pre-engineered steel building industry. We are your single-source solution for all your metal building needs, including consultation, planning, designing, construction, and remodeling. Our dedicated team of project managers, draftsmen, engineers, and fabrication specialists has the experience and expertise to design a steel building to meet the needs and requirements for any application.
Contact our experienced sales team to begin customizing a long-lasting, versatile, and economical solution to fit your steel church building needs.